- Plettenberg Bay Property Statistics – 14.12.2017
- Wittedrift Property Statistics – 27.06.2017
- Nature’s Valley Property Statistics – 27.06.2017
- Keurboomstrand Property Statistics – 27.06.2017
- Have you declared the Invasive Species on your property?
- Robberg Beachfront Property Market Overview June 2015 (single residential):
Hours & Info27-72-417-7731Mon-Thurs: 8am - 5pm
Fri:8am - 4pm
Category Archives: Director’s Blog
In terms of current legislation, invasive species are a liability to every property owner. Invasive species are controlled by the National Environmental Management: Biodiversity Act (NEMBA) which became law on 1 October 2014. It states that a person who … Continue reading
The Municipal Property Rates Act (MPRA) stipulates that all properties in each municipal district need to be valued every four years. Mass appraisal techniques based on comparable sales are necessarily used by the Municipal Valuer to fulfill this function. Mistakes … Continue reading
Check the Garden Route Property Statistics section of the website, where posts will be made on property valuations statistics in the area from time to time.